Friday, November 5, 2010

ST. Joseph

AN ANCIENT PRAYER
TO ST. JOSEPH

O ST. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all my interests and desires.
O ST. Joseph, assist me by thy powerful intercession and obtain for me all spiritual blessings through thy foster Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord, so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power, I may offer thee my thanksgiving and homage.
O ST. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee and Jesus asleep in thine arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath.
ST. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for me.

(from) Favorite Prayers to St. Joseph (Tan Books)




No comments:

Post a Comment